Tanzania emblem

Tanzania Fertilizer Regulatory Authority

Frequently Asked Questions

Any person registered with the Tanzania Fertilizer Regulatory Authority and have been issued a licence to deal with Fertilizer and Fertilizer Supplement. Who also have acquired an Import permit after lodging application to the Authority through form fr 16 and met the requirement.

A fertilizer dealer license is issued by TFRA free of charge

When you want to import fertilizer you need to consider the following:-

1.Fertilizer must be registered with TFRA

2.Agrodealer must be registered with TFRA

3.You Must have import permit issued by TFRA

Anyone can trade in fertilizer as long as they meet the criteria and are registered with TFRA